It is very difficult to maintain wows-numbers.com in that situation.
But maybe we can do something? Maybe if everyone sent a support ticket asking about API, we would show that it is very important for the community?
You often ask me why wows-numbers.com lacks information about new elements added to game in past years.
The sad truth is that Wargaming Public API is kind of dead. It works but is not developed anymore.
Last new feature for WoWS was published in 2017... So there is no information in API about clan battles, new ranked battles, submarines.
Latest status on broken/missing features can be found
is a measure of player usefulness for a clan.
- calculated from Personal Rating values on X tier warships
- normalized to range of 0 - 100
- PR of 2300 or more on single warship = 100 strength
- strength in warship type = arithmetic mean of strength on warships of that class + bonus from number of warships
- Total Strength is an arithmetic mean from types
is a measure of clan's potential in X tier battles.
It is calculated as arithmetic mean from subset of members strength.
- only active members from last 2 weeks
- only top 20 members
Clan strength in Clan Battles
is a measure of clan's potential to participate and win in Clan Battles.
It is calculated as weighted arithmetic mean of members subset (same subset as total)
- weight of warship type = maximum number of that type in Clan Battle (DD 7, CV 0, CA 7, BB 1)
- if subset is smaller then 7 (clan battle team size) strength is lowered, you cant fight clan battle with 5 members
This is the first iteration of Strength measure. It will evolve in the future.