The Personal Rating is measure of skill in World of Warships. It measures performance in every warship and compares it to certain expected values.
Differences between actual and expected values are used to calculate final Personal Rating value.
- values in the range of 0 - 3000,
- colors and values similar to the well-known World of Tanks WN8,
- WoWS is more tactical game than WoT so win rate should influence Personal Rating,
- number of destroyed planes should be ignored - in WoWS AA is automated so no skill is needed to destroy planes. Even with CVs killing planes is very easy (click and forget)
- elements in order of importance: damage dealt, warship kills, win rate,
Personal Rating calculations are based on expected and actual values of wins, damage dealt and warships kills. To get expected values use expected values for warships
and multiply them by number of battles played.
Step 1 - ratios:
rDmg = actualDmg/expectedDmg
rWins = actualWins/expectedWins
rFrags = actualFrags/expectedFrags
Step 2 - normalization:
nDmg = max(0, (rDmg - 0.4) / (1 - 0.4))
nFrags = max(0, (rFrags - 0.1) / (1 - 0.1))
nWins = max(0, (rWins - 0.7) / (1 - 0.7))
Step 3 - PR value:
PR = 700*nDMG + 300*nFrags + 150*nWins
You are free to use our Personal Rating formula and expected values, however we demand, that you attribute our site by providing link to WoWS Stats & Numbers.
If you have questions contact Wiochi
on World of Warships forums.